The briefing meeting is when you share your ideas and thoughts with your designer. A good brief will streamline the whole process, and that makes everyone happy! It needn't take long, but as with most things, preparation is the key.
Here are a few suggestions to help with preparing for the briefing meeting:
- Make a list of all the ideas, questions and things you would like to discuss.
- Have examples of design you like, and know what it is you like about it.
- Use your previous yearbook as a starting point for discussion... what would you like to maintain, and what would you like to do differently?
- Think about how much creative input you would like... Do you want neatness or inspiration?
- Are there any specific instructions?
- Send copies of any designs you love or other reference material to to Classic Yearbooks in advance of the meeting.